Yoga Guisborough – Gentle Yoga & Gentle Exercise for Seniors

Yoga in Guisborough

As well as running a Gentle Yoga class, Aimee is setting up a New Community Class at My Core Wellbeing , Guisborough.

Gentle Yoga in Guisborough
yoga gentle exercise guisborough

Booking for both classes in-person is officially open!

my core wellbeing

Would you or a loved one benefit from these social gentle exercise classes?

Move it or Lose it! is designed for those 50+ and where normal exercise classes aren’t accessible.

Move-it-or-lose-it

Improve Flexiblity, aerobic capability, balance and strength in a warm, welcoming, inclusive atmosphere, whilst being social and having fun!

As the class size is limited to 8 people till we can return to normal on June the 21st, I will be taking online bookings for classes.

This will be on a 1st come 1st served basis.

2.30-3.30pm on Tuesdays at My Core Wellbeing in Guisborough.

www.mycorewellbeing.com

If you would like to book you or a loved one onto the class, please email info@mycorewellbeing.com, where we can get you signed up!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Aimee 🙂
www.amalateesside.com

22 Comments

1. These classes sound great for getting back into a social environment and doing gentle exercises just wish they were closer to me as I know I would come along

2. Sarah Bailey says:

This sounds like something I need – I have mobility issues and I wish that places would offer such things for people in that situation as I’ve been turned away as not being old enough before.

1. Awwh Sarah, no one should ever turn you away for wanting to improve your mobility and flexibility! Are you in the UK?

I run a class online on a Friday, you’d be more than welcome to come check it out 🙂

3. Jasmine E says:

This is great for people who are itching for social interaction and yoga! Thanks for sharing!

4. spetracco says:

I love to see yoga offered for seniors. I know I’m approaching that phase of life faster than I’d like to admit. I think it’s important for physical health and social wellbeing.

5. These classes sound fantastic, it’s great that you’re able to run them in so many locations means more folks will be able to access them.

6. I would seriously consider doing this kind of exercise if it was offered here. My physical activity is walking and of course, doing house chores. I want to do some exercises that would help with flexibility. Growing old means stiffness here and there!

7. My mom and grandma will definitely love this! Especially at times like this

8. jupiterhadley says:

What lovely classes to get people back moving! It’s great that they offer so many options to improve mobility.

9. I think we should try this one, together with my wife. I have poor blood circulation in my lower extremeties because of my weight.

10. LaaLaa says:

I would of loved to of got my nan into a class like this as she has joint problems. I’ve always said something as gentle as yoga could help.

11. rhianwestbury says:

It’s so good that there are options for seniors, I’d love to think that when I’m older this is the kind of thing I’d do x

12. Natasha Mairs - Serenity You says:

This sounds like a really great yoga class for older people. I like that each class is only for 8 people

13. I love that you have classes for seniors. I know a lot of seniors in my life that would benefit from yoga to help with their mobility.

14. This is such a good idea, not just for the elderly, but for everyone. Especially in this time.

15. Thanks for sharing this. Super important especially or senior to keep exercising and would totally recommend this haha

16. Cookappetite says:

My mom can benefit greatly from these exercises, unfortunately they are offered a continent away from mine.

17. aisasami says:

This seems like a really cool program for seniors. I wish there was something for my mom in the States. She would love it!

18. Jasmine Martin says:

Yoga is such a great workout. It isn’t extreme, but you can still get in a good workout that’ll benefit your mind, body, and soul

19. Lyosha Varezhkina says:

yoga is great for seniors! My own teacher has a senior class and she is always happy about her student, they love her

20. Jess Howliston says:

These sound like such great classes! I think it may tick all the boxes in terms of gentle exercise and the chance to get to a class and meet others to chat etc which a lot of people have missed recently! x

21. I hope to be able to continue with my yoga when I am a senior. These types of classes in my area would be great!