For bookings and availability please contact us VIA phone, email, whatsapp text or facebook.
Community Centre Yoga Classes (Per hour and a half class) –
£20/£25 for a monthly block booking (23% discount)
£6.50 for drop in or single lessons
*classes are non-refundable and non-transferable*
My Core Wellbeing Classes
For booking and pricing at My Core Wellbeing please contact them directly. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Class Information –
AMALAwellness’ aim is to deliver yoga classes to aid with over-all wellbeing. We focus on gentle exercises and relaxation/meditation techniques as well as quality of life and over-all health (both mental and physical). Classes are suitable for both beginners and improvers with differentiated intermediate and advanced postures offered for progression.
Benefits of Hatha & Gentle Yoga and Meditation:
- Improve physical and mental wellness
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Aid in recovery from injuries or ailments
- Manage pain and inflammation
- Improve sleep quality
- Helpful for working through difficult feelings
- Fun and gentle way of improving flexibility, strength and mobility accessible to all
- Fun way to encourage community & sociability
Gentle Yoga – My Core Wellbeing, Guisborough, Redcar & Cleveland.
Gentle Hatha Yoga & Meditation – Ragworth Community Centre, Norton. 7:00-8:30pm.
Guided Meditation and Relaxation – My Core Wellbeing, Guisborough, Redcar & Cleveland.
Gentle Hatha Yoga & Meditation – St Mary’s Church Hall, Nunthorpe. 9:30-11:00am.