We are recruiting!
We are looking for a Chair Based Yoga/Chair Based Exercise Teacher to join our team. Please scroll to see the job applications below.
1 Vacancy – Chair Based Yoga/ Chair Based Exercise Teacher
Chair Based Yoga / Exercise Teacher.
Application open 07/07/2023 – closing 21/07/2023.
– To teach a 12 week Chair Yoga and Exercise course in Central Stockton starting September 2023. (Time, Day, Location TBC).
To teach 2 X 6 week Chair Yoga and Exercise courses in Billingham, starting early September. Thursday mornings..
£25.00 per session paid VIA invoice.
Classes in Teesside Area. Must be able to travel to locations.
We are looking for a local teacher to deliver fully funded, face-to-face community Chair Based Yoga / Chair Based Exercise for older adults and those with limited mobility in Teesside.
If you are looking for some extra classes in 2023, this is a great opportunity.
£25.00 an hour per class – up to 16 participants.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for:
– A Chair Based Yoga/ Exercise practitioner that shares our values.
– Someone who enjoys working with the local community (especially older adults and those with limited mobility).
– A teacher who is able to adapt practice to make Chair Based Yoga and Exercise fun, social and accessible to all.
– A teacher who will be available on weekday mornings or afternoons, to help support teaching community classes across Teesside.
– MUST HAVE relevant up to date insurance with reputable insurer (Yoga Alliance Professionals or equivalent)/ qualifications to teach Yoga and Chair Yoga and Exercise. Experience teaching older adults and those with limited mobility.
– Please note, we do not accept online Yoga/Exercise Qualifications, unless accredited by Yoga Alliance or Yoga Alliance Professionals, British Wheel Of Yoga, or another reputable accreditor).
If you are interested, please express interest by filling out the application below.