** Currently not running at the moment, this workshop will be starting back up January 2023. Please contact us for more information. ** firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Aimee for our free monthly Meditation, Relaxation and Gentle Breathwork Workshop. The workshop run’s 1st Sunday of every Month, 7:00-7:40pm on Zoom.
How to join.
If you already attend any of AMALAwellness’ classes, there is no need to register, however if you are new to us, please email email@example.com before joining.
If you are not known to us, unfortunately we will have to take you out of the session till you register. This is for the safety of teachers and participants online.
In these sessions we will cover Yoga Philosophy, Gentle Breathwork techniques, Meditation techniques and finish with a guided relaxation.
All exercises will be 10-15 minutes long, with the exception of the guided relaxation at the end which will be 15-20 minutes long.
What do you need to prepare?
- A quiet space, with no interruptions
- Somewhere where you can lay down and sit comfortably for the duration of the session.
- Blankets, cushions, yoga blocks and a bottle of water are recommended. Wearing loose, comfortable clothes is also a must.
- A notepad – if you wish to take any notes.
- Please keep your microphone off for the session
(so as not to disturb others and create background noise)
- If you wish to talk or ask questions, please virtually raise your hand, this can be done in the command section of zoom.
- There will be time for Q&A at the end of the session.
- You may have your camera off during the session, but please touch base at the end so Aimee knows everything is OK before you log out of the session. Even if it is a message in the chatbox.
If you enjoy what we do and would like to donate, you can ‘buy us a coffee’. This helps us to keep offering our services virtually and in person across Teesside.
We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual workshops!