Our Pop Up Cafe is an extension of our ‘Keep Moving Teesside’ Chair Yoga and Exercise Project, where we are offering free tea, coffee and refreshments, as well as a safe, inclusive space for people to come together and socialise, with specialist support on-hand to support people to be more active out of class.
Fully Funded Pop Up Cafe, operating in Linthorpe monthly and across Teesside
Our Fully Funded Pop Up Cafe (supported by The National Lottery Community Fund, Middlesbrough Council, Thirteen Group and our ‘pay it forward’ scheme) will be starting regularly in Autumn 2022, initially in Linthorpe. In January 2023, we will be developing more sessions in Coulby Newham and Ingleby Barwick.
What we offer during Cafe Sessions:
- A supportive ear
- Comradery and friendship
- Signposting to local services
- Information on practising safely outside of class
- Ways to improve practice
- Time to answer questions and offer advice where there would not be time in exercise sessions
- Time to develop relationships built in exercise sessions.
- Help and support to develop home exercise and meditation/relaxation plans
- Free resources and home work-out equipment
- Special guest talks
- Volunteering opportunities
Interested in joining us? Contact email@example.com or 07774600440. We would love to welcome you to our ever growing community.